Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fast Weeks, General Conference, and French Toast

Well there we have it. One more conference weekend. My first one back in the states!! For the saturday morning session we made french toast! (Correction... Dan did) They were delicious! I enjoyed each session, but especially the sunday ones. And is it just me, or does Elder Holland just make you wanna go to Salt Lake with a Book of Mormon and just slam it in some anti-mormon guys' face? He gets me so psyched up to bear testimony. I think that is way God has put him in a place where his voice can be heard. Wow.... simply wow. I noticed that a common theme throughout conference was love and revelation. Do you think God us trying to tell us something? Mens hearts must truly be failing them if the prophets are all speaking on how much we need to love others, especially those close to us.

This week just blew by. It seems like yesterday I was one my couch with Kelsey Mordue watching longboard videos when in reality that was seven days ago! Between work, tests, and other things these 7 days just blew on by!

This week, Verona makes its musical debut at the Gateway, and I couldn't be more nervous and excited! Thursday at 6:00 PM come see us!!!! It should be a good one. We are playing a lot of great music so come give us a look!

Sorry, no interesting rants today.... its sunday! Gotta keep it chill. Tchau!

No comments:

Post a Comment